Hyatt Regency Dallas
You can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations online through the website link below. If you prefer to reserve accommodations by phone, the hotel telephone number for room reservations is 214-651-1234, and reference the group code G-RIAA. Guests will need to guarantee their reservations with a deposit of one night’s room plus tax at the time of making the reservation; deposits are refundable for cancellations 3 days/72 hours prior to their arrival date.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207
- Upscale guest laundry room, open 24 hours, and valet services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and public areas
- Self-parking: $22.00 plus tax per night, valet parking: $42.00 plus tax per night — prices subject to change. Electric car charging station available
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights, coffee shop & market, and outdoor pool
- In-room Dining 24 hours, full service.
- For more information on what Dallas has to offer please click here.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in is 4:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
Room and Related Charges
Guests are responsible for their own room, tax, and incidental charges upon check-out.
The RIA urges all convention attendees to make sleeping room reservations at the Dallas Hyatt Regency. Staying at the official convention hotel supports the RIA and provides increased networking opportunities, top-quality services, amenities, and proximity to the meeting space.
The hotel was contracted to provide the best rate and service as a convenience for convention attendees. In order to reserve the required meeting space, the RIA has a contractual obligation to fill a specified number of sleeping rooms. The RIA is at risk of defaulting on this obligation if reservations are made outside of our room block or at other hotels. Failure to meet the contractual obligation will translate into the RIA paying penalties to the hotel. Should this occur, the RIA will likely be forced to increase registration fees for future meetings.