Note Regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus
RIA continues to closely monitor the coronavirus pandemic. The health, safety and well-being of the RIA community is our highest priority. RIA will continue to actively assess the situation and distribute further information and updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
RIA is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the U.S. Department of State, and will follow the advice of the World Health Organization, and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Attendees should closely monitor all travel alerts issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Attendees are encouraged to monitor the CDC website for additional information and review and follow the WHO’s Travel Advice, as well as its recommendations for protecting themselves from infection.
- Participants should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation/refund policies. RIA will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees should you be unable to attend for any reason.
- All participants should monitor their wellness and assess themselves for any symptoms before traveling.
The RIA Board of Directors recognizes the desire for the industry to come together in-person to make connections and learn. RIA and our convention partners are committed to implementing processes to promote safety precautions and to follow best practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
*Important: By registering for the conference, attendees agree to adhere to all COVID-19 prevention protocols in place at the event. On-site guidance and protocols are subject to change based upon hotel policy at the time of the event.
- The current hotel policy requires that all guests and employees are requred to wear masks at all times while indoors, per guidance from the CDC, and the directives of Governor Sisolak.
- Contactless badge pick-up will be implemented.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the convention and common areas.
- Food and beverage will be served (there will not be self-serve buffets).
- To review all hotel policies and procedures regarding COVID-19, click here.