Face the Advocate: Ed Cross Interviews J.S. Held
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 - 4:15 PM to 5:45 PM EST
Log in to Add to My Schedule
In a candid discussion of some of the biggest problems facing the restoration industry, RIA's Restoration Advocate, Ed Cross, will engage Jon Held of J.S. Held and J.S. Held’s Restoration Leaders Adrian Frank and Sara Raley.
The J.S. Held team will respond to the positions adopted by RIA in its historic Third Party Consultant (TPC) Position Statements, available for RIA members only. You won't want to miss this deep dive into the factors that have profound impact on the outcome of insurance settlements!
- What is the proper role of consultants and how should they interact with insureds and contractors?
- How should restorers respond to documentation requests from consultants?
- Are restorers obligated to provide evidence of their costs to consultants?
- Are unit cost models ever inappropriate?
- Can consultants change the price or scope of a job?
- What is the appropriate way to charge for rented equipment?
Hear RIA's position on these and other important questions, and hear the responses from three of the most sophisticated consultants in the business. Be prepared the next time you encounter a consultant on a project.
This session will take place on October 7, 2020 from 4:15 PM to 5:45 PM.